Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Storage Compatibility Question Concerning the Parrot Bebop 2 and the Parrot Anafi

RonShuttle

Reaction score
Hi. I currently own a Bebop 2 and have a storage case made specifically for it that houses the Bebop 2, the Skycontroller 2, extra batteries, Bebop 2 charging adapter & charging cables, and miscellaneous items. I am seriously thinking of upgrading to the 4K video capability of the Parrot Anafi and would like to know if my storage case that I currently have for my Bebop 2 drone system would work with the Anafi, the Skycontroller 3, extra batteries, the Anafi charging adapter & cables, and miscellaneous items? I would probably leave the drone arms extended on the Anafi when storing it in the case but might not do that if it wouldn't fit the case with the arms extended. Anybody here have any thoughts or experience on this matter? Thanks in advance for any input.

The Anafi is smaller. If you buy an Extended Anafi, you’ll have the special small bag to put all in. Anafi, sc3, 3 batteries.
And you’ll really appreciate this smaller package than the bebop 2 one.
That was the second reason i sold the bebop to buy this Anafi Extended. The main reason was about video quality

The Anafi is smaller. If you buy an Extended Anafi, you’ll have the special small bag to put all in. Anafi, sc3, 3 batteries.
And you’ll really appreciate this smaller package than the bebop 2 one.
That was the second reason i sold the bebop to buy this Anafi Extended. The main reason was about video quality
Hi Fmaxii! Did you have the Bebop 1? How to you like the Anafi compared to the Bebop? Thanks

Non, i didn't had Bebop 1, only bebop2 and bebop 2 power.
Only 1 thing cons to Anafi: more fragile.
All other things are better.
Quiet, better camera quality, easier to store and carry, add-on cheaper (flight plan and follow me), sd storage.
It's really a great drone

Non, i didn't had Bebop 1, only bebop2 and bebop 2 power.
Only 1 thing cons to Anafi: more fragile.
All other things are better.
Quiet, better camera quality, easier to store and carry, add-on cheaper (flight plan and follow me), sd storage.
It's really a great drone
Thanks very much for your input. Hope all your flights are memorable!

Well... for now, Anafi didn’t fly a lot. During summer, there was too much people where I was, and now, the weather is not very nice to fly...
During spring time, i was in south of France, nice places to fly. I made nice videos, but it was with my bebop 2.
One other thing i like a lot with anafi is to do great 360 panorama, as this one. I really enjoy that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian