Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Summer 2021 Drones and Parrot ⚽ ? ? ⚾ ? ? ? ? ? ?

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
A new summer and nothing new from Parrot. If Parrot doesn't release a new type of hobby drone, I will have to switch to a DJI mini 3 if that comes out. I think the anafi just beats the DJI mini 2 by the skin of the teeth. Maybe they are waiting for the new drone RFID rules and device but not even a word of what might be available to hobby consumers that are not in a city or county department. Read the rules, know the laws, do your pre flight checks fully. Get out stay active and fly what you have, don't let this stuff along with covid slow you down.

⚽ ? ? ⚾ ? ? ? ? ? ?

I think Parrot has stopped developing and manufacturing consumer drones.
They have made a drone that is barely bigger than the Anafi, needs barely more raw materials and is barely different from it and for that drone they are getting $7000 a piece. Yes, this is Anafi USA.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
We don't know that though. In the US we will have a long wait, beginning of 2023 that is when RFID law goes on. So maybe the manufacturers will wait until then to produce RFID capable drones.

We don't know that though. In the US we will have a long wait, beginning of 2023 that is when RFID law goes on. So maybe the manufacturers will wait until then to produce RFID capable drones.
Well I don't know ... DJI released the DJI FPV drone and a few days ago released the Mavic Air 2S drone ...

Yes, I'm 100% sure that no more "CONSUMER" drones in coming. I also believed that if have "ANAFI-2" just for professional purposes only!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut