If you now have a FW lower than 3.0.25 (mostly 3.0.17) running, then you can update to 3.0.26 with Freeflight mini.
If you now have 3.0.25, then it is better to update with the "USB method":
- download the FW from the link in post #1 to your PC.
- switch your Mambo on (fully charged battery!), connect it to a PC with a USB cable
- on your PC Mambo should appear as a normal external drive.
- copy the FW file from the PC to the drone's root directory.
- pull the USB cable out of Mambo
- wait until the FW update is complete (both LEDs blinking green and FPV cam steady green)