Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The local beach on Monday afternoon

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
A couple of edited RAW files, well one is a panorama that consists of 6 frames, testing out the Anafi's camera for photography purposes. I have to say that I'm suitably impressed by it. Panorama was assembled in Lightroom, then edited in Photoshop so as to extend the canvas a bit & fill in any blank sections with content aware fill. The frame of some sandbags that the surf-life-savers use to launch their longboats from was just cropped to 3:2 proportions & edited in Lightroom very simply.

P0660121-2.jpg

P0610114-2-Pano.jpg

great job Krusty! Very nice setting and loved that nice water. Today we are getting winds galore so no flying for me today :(
Thanks UFO's! I have admired a few images I have seen of the beach taken from above & have plenty of locations not too far from home to investigate in similar ways. Wiht the bright Summer light there is a lot more clarity to the water, so I want to take advantage of that while it's available.

It was windy here yesterday & today it's been too hot! It's going to be 36, 36, 43, 32 for the next few days (degrees Celsius), looks like it's going to have to be early morning sessions if at all. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood