Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The New Anafi V2

SkySpy

Reaction score
Greetings fellow pilots! I watched this review by the QC Guy last week:
This review was about recent changes to the Anafi folding booms currently available on the New Anafi FPV. I like what I see with these changes. As some of you may know or experienced, the model we are currently flying has been know to have a separation where the booms are laminated to the landing foot. I have not experienced this yet and hope I don't have to deal with it in the future. I'm considering ordering a second Anafi and would like to have this V2 version. However, I can only find the V2 as part of the FPV package (Amazon). I spoke with Parrot about the availability of the V2. It will be available as current stocks run out, but there is no way to get the V2 for certain without ordering the FPV package. I'm not sure I would ever use the FPV goggles and therefore would rather not order that package. Do any of you know of any suppliers that have the V2 in stock without the FPV package?

And change arms on your V1 whith V2 arms ? Not possible ?
That's an interesting thought, but that would require my finding a case to fit the V2. I don't think the case that comes with the V1 will fit the V2. BTW, have you or anyone reading this ever changed the arms on an Anafi? I'm wondering how difficult that would be? Thanks for the reply!

Yes I think so - bought an faulty Anafi with some water damage, I am first going to get it repaired and flying.

The cause of the accident with this Anafi, was that one of the motors seized during flight - looks like the motor bearing failed.

So for the price of 4 replacement motors, I can spend a little more and buy the new legs with motors installed.

Just waiting on other replacement parts to complete the project.

salut

Have you news about this changement between arm V1 and arm FPV ? It is possible to upgrade the anafi V1 ?? Thank !!

[QUOTE = "Lizio, message: 33208, membre: 2775"]
Ces pieds sont livrés avec tout ce qui est déjà ajusté / moulé.

Voir aussi: ~ Remplacement du bras ANAFI
[/CITATION]

Oups on my phone i don't the motor on your kit arm. You put this arm on an normal anafi ? I'm very interresting !! Thk

The photo in post #5 of that link looks good / interesting.

Do I know for certain that it will work properly ? No.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut