Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thinking of selling. Just wondering what price i could get?

ROBANAFI

Reaction score
Just wondering what sort of price i would get for my Anafi that has over 200+ flights? I'm being completely honest Its had 2 incidents recently.

1: Repaired leg after a fall from sky on a faulty battery but its been repaired and fly's perfectly on the good battery
2: Fall from sky due to a cold battery. Landed in snow, no damage BUT i broke the USB port on the skycontroller throwing it onto the drone pad(in snow)!

I've completed a couple of flights using just the phone instead of the controller and its flying fine. I know the controller USB port is an easy fix using a soldering iron.

As you know things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. Having said that despite the lockdown used Anafi prices seem quite buoyant on Ebay. I would suggest that you look at the prices of sold Anafi's, even non working ones, on sites such as Ebay and decided a price from there.

Without seeing the controller it is impossible to decide whether the USB port can be repaired, which I would try first, but due to crashes and lost drones controllers do not appear to be too hard to come by but some people want too much money for them in my opinion.

As you know things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. Having said that despite the lockdown used Anafi prices seem quite buoyant on Ebay. I would suggest that you look at the prices of sold Anafi's, even non working ones, on sites such as Ebay and decided a price from there.

Without seeing the controller it is impossible to decide whether the USB port can be repaired, which I would try first, but due to crashes and lost drones controllers do not appear to be too hard to come by but some people want too much money for them in my opinion.

Cheers. I've just had a look on ebay and i'm thinking £150 seems like a good price for the condition its in. I need to open up the controller to make sure it is the USB port, the controller connects to the drone and all the controls work but its not connecting to the phone. I'm thinking of upgrading to the Mavic Air 2 soon so if i can get a bit of cash from the Anafi that could go towards it :)

Air 2 is ordered (y)

I'll get round to taking a few photos of the Anafi and controller next week and post it on here for £125 before it goes on ebay ;)

You didn't fancy a Mini 2 then?
Switching from Anafi to Mini 2? That would be a step backwards. I don’t think anyone likes to step back just ahead.
The Mavic Air 2 is clearly a step forward (sensors, battery, 1/2"camera sensor, ocusync2 10km, 8K timelapse, HDR panorama) ...

Last edited:
The advantage with the Mini 2, is a lot more freedom under the current CAA regulations. I know many who have jumped on the mini 2, I should be picking one up next week.

Switching from Anafi to Mini 2? That would be a step backwards. I don’t think anyone likes to step back just ahead.
The Mavic Air 2 is clearly a step forward (sensors, battery, 1/2"camera sensor, ocusync2 10km, 8K timelapse, HDR panorama) ...

mini 2 has better image quality, is less than 250 grams, and has better transmission range

Reactions: d95gas
for people who follow the law that is not a problem
This is a mistake! A lot of people live near areas where they aren’t even willing to get up from their own garden to look at the rooftop or chimney. They don’t like DJI NFZ. Also, there was a lot of feedback that he doesn’t even take off in places where he could because it is based on a Chinese company’s database. Law-abiding citizens do not need an NFZ because they obey the law without it. And those who do not respect the law will not be stopped by the NFZ.

Reactions: Moskitaba
You didn't fancy a Mini 2 then?

Nearly! I had it in my basket then changed it to to the Air. Even though the Mini is great and the flying regulations aren't as strict i wanted better quality photos/video. Respect to the Anafi though, Its a great drone that got me into flying!

This is a mistake! A lot of people live near areas where they aren’t even willing to get up from their own garden to look at the rooftop or chimney. They don’t like DJI NFZ. Also, there was a lot of feedback that he doesn’t even take off in places where he could because it is based on a Chinese company’s database. Law-abiding citizens do not need an NFZ because they obey the law without it. And those who do not respect the law will not be stopped by the NFZ.
There are more Anafi s falling out of the sky compared to people living in near fly zones. The dji database is with accordance to the actual aviation authorities

It can withstand the wind less, there is no tracking mode, there is no waypoint flight, there is NFZ (no fly zone).
Are you saying the Mavic Air 2 does not have NFZ? I thought all DJI's had restrictions you couldn't turn off? That's why I returned my Mini 2 and bought a Anafi in its place.

I went the Mini 2 route, but I already had the Mavic Pro before I went Anafi. Each has its own Pro's and Con's. I went Mini 2 more for the Freedom of flying instead of worrying about rules, more so with flying under "Article 16" of CAA regulations.

Plus the Mini 2 is an amazing little drone that gives stunning results. We now have the advantage of none of DJI's NFZ restrictions and FCC mode here in the UK ;)

Air2 is also a stunning machine, so much so that I dont see any real reason to upgrade to the Mavic 3, which is just a stupid price.

Sure you will enjoy.

There are more Anafi s falling out of the sky compared to people living in near fly zones. The dji database is with accordance to the actual aviation authorities
This is a mistake. My country of all places lacked an NFZ over a nuclear power plant, even though I'm sure it has been off limits to all civil aviation for decades.
And a defunct military airport was still designated as a no-go zone.
The world is too big and complex for DJI to keep track and up to date...
There have been many complaints on DJI forums about not being allowed to take off several kilometers from the airport, when all they wanted was a low and close flight, following all the laws knowingly and carefully.
I can agree that the app warns of the danger and respect for the law, but not that it interferes with my business.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood