Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Third party batteries

Youser

Reaction score
I bought a Parrot Mambo yesterday and have two batteries.

I’m wondering wether to keep the two and buy a multi charger or buy an extra three batteries which come with a multi charger. 2nd option doesn’t seem to cost much at all.

Which batteries would you guys recommend?

The brand I saw on AliExpress was Shoot. Said that they were compatible with other Parrot drones.

I bought a Parrot Mambo yesterday and have two batteries.

I’m wondering wether to keep the two and buy a multi charger or buy an extra three batteries which come with a multi charger. 2nd option doesn’t seem to cost much at all.

Which batteries would you guys recommend?

The brand I saw on AliExpress was Shoot. Said that they were compatible with other Parrot drones.

Hi, bought two Parrot brand then a deal similar to what you describing ( 3 charging port charger with 3 Shoot batteries ). The Shoot batteries do pretty good--nothing noticeable yet after about 5 or so charging.

Reactions: Youser
Hi, bought two Parrot brand then a deal similar to what you describing ( 3 charging port charger with 3 Shoot batteries ). The Shoot batteries do pretty good--nothing noticeable yet after about 5 or so charging.

Thanks for replying. I’ve ordered the package you mentioned. Costs less than 1 Parrot battery.

Did you have any issues charging the Original Parrot batteries using the 3 port charger?

Nope. they seem to be fine. I think I do recall one time a false full charge was given one time. ( green light immediately was showing after putting battery in but battery was not charged ). I just unplugged and then plugged back in and it continue to charge with no issue.

Reactions: Youser
I also have a Parrot Swing which uses the same batteries. The only third party batteries I will buy are the ones labeled "Shoot" on them. I bought four batteries with the name "Bonacell" on them that I got on eBay. I do not recommend them at all. They are defective and last less one minute in flight. The "Shoot" batteries are the only third party batteries I will buy and they work great. Happy flying!

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood