Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thoughts on non-original propellers

I then ask you why would Parrot customer support recommend the cheaper props from Amazon?

This is Bella from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # 1182893, concerning your Parrot .

This is to confirm that the batteries are not yet available for Canada but I will subscribe you to the news feed so once they are available you will be notified with an email .

As for the propellers :

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Best Regards,
Bella,
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
1 (877) 972-7768

To ensure we receive your response, please do not modify any formatting or content of the original message (including any reference codes or footers).

I bought some of the non-original propellers. I found that the plastic is too stiff and doubt about the durability compared to the original.

I have, moreover, flown about 170 operations with my leaves before my Anafi closed down and dropped the last 36 meters. I have never spread my leaves before takeoff and they were all without damage before the accident.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar