Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thunder and Lightning Storm

Some nice shots...funny ,as i watched the video this imaginary conversation went trough my head
Parrot Support:”How can i help you”
Sidd:”Hi,my Anafi dropped down for no reason whatsoever,i checked Last Location in freeflight 6,after long search i found anafi legs but no main body with battery.....?.?
Parrot Support: “?..??...Did you hit something”.
Sidd:” No,i was taking shots of lighting......”
Parrot Support:”....................eh.....let me call my supervisor.
??

• Haha
Reactions: Razoraerial and BRC
Just as a quick follow up. This lightning storm that I recorded is what is responsible for the huge fires burning across northern California right now. Did not realize at the time how deadly this would become.

Sidd

It's really a shame - Millions of acres burned along with homes, Northern Cal has had the brunt
We have several fires in SoCal too, seems the entire state is burning down
Top that off with all time high temps records in the 120 range, rolling blackouts, poor air quality, and Covid to deal with
Unless you have experienced these fires first hand it's not describable
It seems like a repeat of what we experienced in 2018
Stay safe Sid wishing the best for you and our neighbors in the North

Reactions: Razoraerial
It's really a shame - Millions of acres burned along with homes, Northern Cal has had the brunt
We have several fires in SoCal too, seems the entire state is burning down
Top that off with all time high temps records in the 120 range, rolling blackouts, poor air quality, and Covid to deal with
Unless you have experienced these fires first hand it's not describable
It seems like a repeat of what we experienced in 2018
Stay safe Sid wishing the best for you and our neighbors in the North
Thank you for the kind words. Looks like SoCal is also getting hit pretty hard too. 2020 has been a very difficult year. Best wishes right back at ya. Stay safe to you and your loved ones. This year has been a year filled with extremes.

Stay safe everyone.
Sidd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut