Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Two Chicago 360 panoramas

Worked in that area as a pharmaceutical rep many years ago. Before the Sears Towers. Just a great view.
So you use Kula?

Worked in that area as a pharmaceutical rep many years ago. Before the Sears Towers. Just a great view.
So you use Kula?
Yes I use Kuula, as I saw Augustine using it.

Sorry for not replying sooner, as the moderator banned me for one month because he did not like the way Santa was behaving on my avatar :p.

Yes I use Kuula, as I saw Augustine using it.

Sorry for not replying sooner, as the moderator banned me for one month because he did not like the way Santa was behaving on my avatar :p.
Well you see I had no problem with your avator but months ago we received complaints about it from some of your fellow members. At which time a warning had been issued and you were asked to change it. After several attempts to delete it from the staff and you just reinstalling it you got banned. Not something we like to do to a member who contributes to the forum but sometimes we need to enforce the rules. I'm glade to see your back so lets move forward so we all can enjoy your 360 panos once again.

Thats fantastic. Is it difficult to do a panoramic picture?
The Anafi can do 3 types on panorama automatically (horizontal, vertical, 360) and the app will stitch the pics together and give you - usually - a good result. However there are instances (search this forum) where the stitching is not perfect, even though there seems no apparent reason. In that case you can export the photos and stitch them together on a computer using a variety of different software, which often gives better results.

Another thing is that for a horizontal pano (10 shots) the max resolution you will get from the pano due to the way the FF6 is set up is 8000 x 4000 (32 MP) as it crops a lot off all 4 sides. If you stitch the same pics together in something like Photoshop Elements (I use that) you can easily get 12000 x 6000 (72 MP) therefore an improvement!

Thats fantastic. Is it difficult to do a panoramic picture?

I really don't have a clue how difficult it is, as it appears to be straight forward easy. I would just go throughout the Anafi app, and the app does all the work for me on my Samsung Galaxy 10s phone. Once done, I would email the stiched panorama to my gmail address, and post it. I have never had any problems with stitching 360 panoramas so far, and I did quite a lot so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame