Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UK on partial lockdown

davyg

Reaction score
It's been made official tonight that the UK is in partial lockdown, only allowed out for shopping as infrequently as possible, non essential shops to close, parks are still open for exercise but crowds wll be dispersed, ban on weddings, but funerals are allowed with no more that 2 people present......the police have the power of arrest and for imposing fines to anyone not abiding by the legislation.... the thing is... will going out with my Anafi be constituted as EXERCISE?????

you peeps all take care and be mindful of social distancing.....

Your not alone. Canada is pretty much on a shut down also. Not as bad as yours but its getting there very soon. Personally I wished they did that this morning at the news conference. Better to over cover then not enough.
Take care of your self.
Stay safe.

we're not so bad as we live in a rural area... I can walk for miles and not see another person.....hopefully get out with the drone and keep me busy editing some video... :)

I was hoping to excercise this afternoon with my Anafi but it is all broken after falling out of the sky (battery level at 93% after flight).

Thus I will try my Mavic Air which has not been out for over six months or longer...

my wife and I are both with the BT network... and as yet we have received no SMS from them....LOL
I understand that it may take the rest of the day for all mobile networks to send out the messages. I am on GiffGaff, which uses to O2 network, and I have not received it yet.

Here in italy we have been forced to stay home for about 2 weeks until 3 april, we go out only out of necessity and it is forbidden to go out without motivation. all non-essential shops are closed as well as bars, restaurants, pubs, closed schools.I can only go out with a certification. In the evening on the streets it looks like an abandoned city like an apocalyptic film. I am lucky I live in sud Italy where the infection is minimal.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar