Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

unable to pair controller 3 to parrot anafi

Raju B

Reaction score
all of a sudden unable to pair controller 3 to parrot anafi. your help will be really appreciated

Have you tried this?
Pairing ANAFI to a Parrot Skycontroller 3 This procedure is useful to pair a drone and a controller which have never been paired, and to restore the lost pairing between a drone and a controller. 1. Check a compatible microSD card is inserted into ANAFI. 2. Power ANAFI on. 3. Open the Parrot Skycontroller 3 to power it on. 4. Plug the drone and the controller together with an USB-A (controller) to USB-C (drone) cable. 5. The LED of the Parrot Skycontroller 3 flashes briefly in green: it is acknowledging ANAFI. 6. Wait for synchronization between Parrot Skycontroller 3 and ANAFI (steady dark blue LED on the controller): check that the left trigger of the Parrot Skycontroller 3 activates the drone’s gimbal to ensure the synch is complete. 7. Unplug the controller from the drone.

Thanks Agustine for your suggestion. I did try this solution but it did not work.i have the trouble shooting guide. Then I came back home and tried again to pair and it paired ( without the cable). I am wondering why it sometimes pairs and sometimes it does not. Or Is it becausethe open ground where I went to fly has too many mobile phone antenas.the gps does not work there.by the way at home also the pairing by cable did not work

Reactions: Ken muthama
I have two Anafi's and both are paired to the same SC3. So my guess is the pairing is coded into the Anafi. If it happens again maybe try to do a reset of the Anafi. Once the reset is done you might need to try pairing with the cable again. Also the SC3 can be reset so explore these options next time.

Thanks Agustine.Resetting the drone worked.i was able to pair the controller 3 with the drone easily .Also this was tip no 1 in trouble shooting guide which you had suggested

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I just got the thermal today. After deleting and loading the app, finally got them to pair. Was getting this message. Callcustomer care and said to email info to some other dept.
"We encountered a problemwiyh your drone. Please contact customer service."
Any suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking