Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Update 1.7.6 and Possible Record Problem

Fox Fader

Reaction score
Updated the Anafi to 1.7.6 on 12-27-20, went out to fly on that date and on my 2nd flight at a different location I noticed when I was almost done that it had not been recording. I figured I may have hit the stop button by accident, but when I downloaded the vids, I noticed I was missing a lot of the 1st flight too. I'm going to format and try again.

yes this issue happens in previous version as well to me and it began again with the last version of FF6 but only happened in 4k ,very annoying
I formatted the Sd card but before saved the FDR folder .they are log flight won't want to miss then
Since last time went it normal until new version of FF6
I haven't formatted yet again so will do and check if it solved

It looks like Parrot changed the button that used to bring the zoom back to zero to one that starts and stops recording. Can someone confirm this?

Are you sure you have the right button? The one on the left brings the camera back to center. The one on the right starts and stops the video on my controller

Well looking at the front of the controller then yes you would be correct but looking at the controller holding it in your hands it would be on the left. That would be your other right :)

Screenshot (1).png

Reactions: Fox Fader and BRC
LMAO, ok problem solved. I don't use the controller backwards, but thanks for clearing this up. I have so many controllers I just lost my way on this one.

For me, it would be nice to have the option for as is and to swap to each button being a reset for the respecting optics adjustment. Right, Parrot?

• Haha
Reactions: BRC
LMAO, ok problem solved. I don't use the controller backwards, but thanks for clearing this up. I have so many controllers I just lost my way on this one.

For me, it would be nice to have the option for as is and to swap to each button being a reset for the respecting optics adjustment. Right, Parrot?
After a very tough year has nearly passed I needed a good laugh!
Sounds like something I would do ;)
Thank you

Reactions: Fox Fader

If nothing else, the small pictograms on the buttons will tell you which button is for what ... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut