Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using 2 Sky controller 3 at the same time

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I am planning to perform some large mapping mission with parrot anafi thermal & I was thinking if we could connect 2 sky controllers at the same time ??

If possible I would wish to deploy one controller at start point and second at the end point.

I do not think that it is possible to connect 2 controllers at the same time Could you not create a flightplan, set the Anafi flying the flightplan and then drive or walk to the end point carrying the controller?

Reactions: Ashishmalaviya
I do not think that it is possible to connect 2 controllers at the same time Could you not create a flightplan, set the Anafi flying the flightplan and then drive or walk to the end point carrying the controller?
I was also planning something similar but I am afraid while traveling from start to end if the drone looses network the mission may return to home ?

Once you have started a flightplan the Anafi should complete it even if it loses connection with the controller. However if it thinks that it cannot complete it without running out of battery it will try to teturn to the launch point part way through.

You can use Pix4d for mapping and make a flightplan and start flightplan then turn off phone and controller and don't worry about network lost , it will go to end point even there's no network, anafi always follow flight plan (without controller and without phone)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k