Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using of Pix4DMapper longer than trial version [MacOS only]

FranoKaaf

Reaction score
FYI, for those who have a Mac and who would like to tried Pix4D Mapper longer than the trial version allows (15 days).
After this trial period, Pix4D offers a kind of "discovery" version which allows to exploit images and make 3D models only (no DEM, no Orthos, no export...)

Admittedly, this version of Mac is no longer supported by Pix4D and is not as complete as the current Windows versions but it offers the advantage of discovering this software longer and especially to check image capture strategies.
Before I started as a commercial pilot, I used it to refine these strategies and be sure to make the right choices (double-grid flight only ? Circular flights only ? A mix of these ? Combined with manual flights and how ?...).

This has at least allowed me to build an efficient workflow in the long term, whatever the software chosen (Pix4D or Agisoft MetaShape or...) without wasting time and optimizing it.
A good way to get ready to become a professional (or simply discover the software without rushing.).

Pix4D Mapper - Beta MacOS

I had similiar problem in windows contacted company and they said let them know when I was ready to test again and they will extend another 30 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow