Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using Pix4D

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Was out today playing around with Pix4D and really never noticed this before but by using the Pix4D App my flight log never got uploaded to My.Parrot. It kind of makes sense as they are two different programs . All my flights before and after the Pix4D mission shows up but not the Pix4D mission I ran.
Kind of a pain as I need that info to log my flights now here in Canada.

Reactions: FranoKaaf
Interesting. I have run quite a few missions using Pix4D and they seem to all have logged. I’m not sure of your process but typically I start up the Anafi and get it up in the air using the FF6 app then I switch over to the Pix4D app in flight and let it do its thing. Perhaps that is why it has logged for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I have run quite a few missions using Pix4D and they seem to all have logged. I’m not sure of your process but typically I start up the Anafi and get it up in the air using the FF6 app then I switch over to the Pix4D app in flight and let it do its thing. Perhaps that is why it has logged for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I could not get Pix4D to connect unless I closed down FF6 for some reason. Never had that problem before but that could be the reason for sure.

Reactions: kabonski
Was out today playing around with Pix4D and really never noticed this before but by using the Pix4D App my flight log never got uploaded to My.Parrot. It kind of makes sense as they are two different programs . All my flights before and after the Pix4D mission shows up but not the Pix4D mission I ran.
Kind of a pain as I need that info to log my flights now here in Canada.
To find Pix4DCapture logs on Android, you have to go and get them in the phone folder, which is not very convenient to view them.
This may not solve a problem, but for my part, I centralize all my logs on DroneLogBook (whether they come from FF6 or Pix4DCapture). In this way, I have an overall view of my flights, including with 2D/3D animation in replay.
There is a free version and it's very easy to use (just drag the logs in the web application), knowing that you can find these logs either directly in FF6 (send them by mail to your own email adress, they are on attachements then) or in the Pix4D folder of Android.
You can also manage all your hardware from the application, which is handy...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood