Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using TeamViewer To Edit Way Points On Your Computer

Teamviewer is an awesome tool. We use it for everything, incl what its meant for. Nice video Augustine. For the new user to TeamViewer, for home use the license is free :cool:

Unfortunately I appear to unable to access the TeamViewer website using Firefox, Chrome or Edge browsers on Windows 10 Home. I get error messages stating that the site is insecure and that this might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.

Has anybody downloaded the software recently?

Unfortunately I appear to unable to access the TeamViewer website using Firefox, Chrome or Edge browsers on Windows 10 Home. I get error messages stating that the site is insecure and that this might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.

Has anybody downloaded the software recently?

Yes right now with Chrome and without any problems.

https://www.teamviewer.com

Regards, Leif.

Thanks for the feedback. I have just tried on my Android tablet, I previously used my PC, and Chrome and Firefox browsers will not let me access the site due to an insecure connection. I will have a further try tomorrow.

Reactions: Landbo
Thank you for this very usefull post! Yesterday 1,5 h nothing and de-install (wrong order and operation, phone remote the computer) Today exact done as in the video and worked in 5 minutes perfectly, computer remote Freeflight. Computer: Windows 7 + Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone. Again: thank you very much!!!screenshot.jpg

Problem solved. For some reason my ISP was blocking access to the Teamviewer website.
I have tried it out and it works but I am unable to zoom the google earth view. The mousewheel, even in combination with the buttons, only appears to scroll the map up and down and not zoom it. What am I doing wrong?

Problem solved. For some reason my ISP was blocking access to the Teamviewer website.
I have tried it out and it works but I am unable to zoom the google earth view. The mousewheel, even in combination with the buttons, only appears to scroll the map up and down and not zoom it. What am I doing wrong?
On my computer it zooms with clicking on the map.

I find it easier to just zoom the area you want with your phone or tablet and then use the computer to set up your mission. So far I have not been able to zoom with mine. I can only drag the map with the mouse. No big deal as I use both the phone and computer to get the job done.

I tried last night to use it on my PC. I could see my iPhone screen on the PC, but could not control the phones screen from the PC. I was probably doing something wrong.

Nice workaround for sure - havent thought about that myself so thanks for the inspiration...makes life a little more easier although it´s still just a workaround - I would LOVE TO SEE the flightplan as a desktop app or webpage where we can edit it more precisely !

But keep it going...helpful tips are always appreciated !

Cheers
Mike

Nice workaround for sure - havent thought about that myself so thanks for the inspiration...makes life a little more easier although it´s still just a workaround - I would LOVE TO SEE the flightplan as a desktop app or webpage where we can edit it more precisely !

But keep it going...helpful tips are always appreciated !

Cheers
Mike

When the Anafi SDK is released perhaps someone will be able to manage that. I wish I had the skills to give it a go. I know a couple of people who work in that field and even with the SDK it takes a lot of time on their part to develope such programs so it might come with a price.

I have also found Teamviewer useful when editing the settings screens as using a mouse is easier, for me, for fine control of the sliders than poking a fat finger at a small mobile phone screen.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hello all,
For Samsung smartphones users (Galaxy A7 for me), Samsung SideSync app does exactly the same job, but in easier way.

View attachment 1903
I've tried it and it works too, connection is very very simple and automatic indeed. Both are good but for some reason I like the teamviewer more. Thanks you very much for this post!!!!

Indeed - thanks for suggesting SideSync... I hadn't realised it existed, despite having had 3 Samsung Galaxy phones. Just installed it and will give it a go for editing a flight plan. I often use TeamViewer for others things too, so will try both options. Thanks @Agustine and @Bernard_PF

on ios/iphone xr ... got teamviewer working, but the PC side mouse clicks don't carry over to the FF6 app ... so its view only on the PC side (so worthless). I noticed when it first starts, a tiny message (on PC side) says "this device supports screen sharing only" ... which makes me think no mouse control allowed the from PC side to ios (or you have to get the paid version of TV). Anyone got this working on PC -> IOS using the teamviewer free versions ?

Last edited:
on ios/iphone xr ... got teamviewer working, but the PC side mouse clicks don't carry over to the FF6 app ... so its view only on the PC side (so worthless). I noticed when it first starts, a tiny message (on PC side) says "this device supports screen sharing only" ... which makes me think no mouse control allowed the from PC side to ios (or you have to get the paid version of TV). Anyone got this working on PC -> IOS using the teamviewer free versions ?
Same issue with my iPhone XS. I am able to view my phone screen on the PC, but unable to control phone screen from PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut