Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vertical camera failure after a crash

adm

Reaction score
Hello,
after a crash my Anafi reports a "Vertical camera failure" and no image is shown from frontal camera. Anybody had the same problem and how did you solve it? Thanks

Use the search option. Top right hand side. Type in vertical camera and you will have lots to read on how to fix it. The most common problem is a bad connection on the cables. You will have to take the Anafi apart to check the connections. If under warranty send it back for replacement.
Good luck.

Thanks Agustine for your answer. I've searched but it seems that everybody receive the image from frontal camera. I'm afraid that I have a fault from this side too.

I had a crash with mine two years ago. The front camera had no video feed. Turned out to be one of the connections to the board. These connections are very poor and the slightest bump can make them lose. I suggest using caution and make sure they are all seated properly.

Reactions: dashSolo
I hope you can fix it!

I solved this issue pretty easily myself; by never crashing, ever.
This has the added benefit of saving money and time, and concentrating on flying without error. Looking at your surroundings and battery and so on.

Today I opened my drone and extract the motherboard. During the crash the connector holder of the vertical camera has broken. I think that changing the motherboard is not convenient, so... nothing to do this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood