Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

we encountered a problem with your drone

kovalyov82

Reaction score
I have a problem with the app. I can't connect the device to the drone or the controller. I always have one mistake. when I try to connect the device I receive a message. "we encountered a problem with your drone"
tried with different devices. Drone and controller without phone work. when connecting, the application gives an error. After that, the application does not even start normally.

Have you ever been able to connect your device to the Anafi?
Are you using an Apple or Android device?
Have you tried different cables between the device and the controller?

I have a problem with the app. I can't connect the device to the drone or the controller. I always have one mistake. when I try to connect the device I receive a message. "we encountered a problem with your drone"
tried with different devices. Drone and controller without phone work. when connecting, the application gives an error. After that, the application does not even start normally.
Are your drone's model as Anafi Thermal?? If yes, I suggested you to contact with the seller for the refunding!!!

I can't connect. never. I changed cables. I have an android phone. but the drone works with the Auriga Anafi app. I found it in the play store. but it does not connect to freeflight 6.

I can't connect. never. I changed cables. I have an android phone. but the drone works with the Auriga Anafi app. I found it in the play store. but it does not connect to freeflight 6.
If your drone is really as Anafi Thermal, some of their serial were blocked by FF6 in blacklist for the stolen units. So, that's why you cannot use it with FF6 apps but it will be okay for other 3rd-party apps (no blocking feature)!!!

it would be cool to know what programs are suitable for anafi thermal ?. that the thermal imaging camera would work. I tried to fly with auriga anafi. but there is no such possibility

If your drone is really as Anafi Thermal, some of their serial were blocked by FF6 in blacklist for the stolen units. So, that's why you cannot use it with FF6 apps but it will be okay for other 3rd-party apps (no blocking feature)!!!
it would be cool to know what programs are suitable for anafi thermal ?. that the thermal imaging camera would work. I tried to fly with auriga anafi. but there is no such possibility

So, that’s mean that it was a stolen Thermal unit from the dronenerds missing lot in before!!

You can try to contact [email protected] for this issue as this is a prosumer device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024