Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Weight Carrying Capacity of Anafi?

Explorer

Reaction score
Hi to all the members

May I ask if anyone knows how much weight the Anafi can carry while flying?

Thank you

Best wishes

Its not designed to carry a payload. Under your warranty it states no after market or 3rd party attachments or you void your warranty.

Hi

Agustine

Thank you for this. This means one can't attach a 100gram thermal camera unofficially?

Unofficially I presume nobody has attempted a light "payload"?

Thank you again

Best wishes

You can attach anything you want to it as long as your willing to live with the consciences. One being the UAV laws in your country. Do they require you to fly under manufacturer specs like not adding extra payloads? The Anafi can carry one of those small 360 cameras mounted on top with velcro but how much stress are you putting on the ESC's? For everything you do there are plusses and minus's. Your the one who has to decide if you can afford a fine or losing your drone because you never followed the manufactures advice.

In my country before take off I must follow rules and if I had extra payloads like a extra camera then I would not be following them. (b) would be one I would be concerned about.

901.29 No pilot shall conduct the take-off or launch of a remotely piloted aircraft, or permit the take-off or launch of a remotely piloted aircraft to be conducted, unless the pilot ensures that

• (a) the aircraft is serviceable;
  • (b) the remotely piloted aircraft system has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
  • (c) all mandatory actions have been completed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions; and
  • (d) all equipment required by these Regulations or the manufacturer’s instructions are installed and serviceable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood