Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is largest Micro SD card Anafi accepts?

The following microSD cards have been tested extensively by Parrot teams and are fully compatible with ANAFI's latest firmware:

Lexar :

• Lexar 300X 64GB
  • Lexar Pro 1000x 64GB
  • Lexar Pro 1800x 64GB

PNY :

• PNY Elite Performance 64GB
  • PNY Elite Performance 128GB
  • PNY Turbo 32GB
  • PNY Turbo 64GB

Sandisk :

• Sandisk Extreme 32GB
  • Sandisk Extreme 64GB
  • Sandisk Extreme 128GB
  • Sandisk Extreme Plus 16GB
  • Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB
  • Sandisk Extreme Plus 128GB
  • Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB
  • Sandisk Industrial 16GB (fournie avec ANAFI)
  • Sandisk Ultra 32GB
  • Sandisk Ultra 64GB
  • Sandisk Ultra 128GB
  • Sandisk Ultra 200GB
  • Sandisk Ultra 256GB
  • Sandisk Ultra 400GB

Sony :

• Sony SR UZA 128GB

I would not recommend to put a huge card in there. The price doesn't scale well with the capacity, and also if you lose the drone, all the footage will be gone as well.
I bought a couple of 64GB cards, I rarely fill it with 1 flight session, but if I do, I have others to put into the drone, and the footage on the full card will be safe with me.

I would not recommend to put a huge card in there. The price doesn't scale well with the capacity, and also if you lose the drone, all the footage will be gone as well.
I bought a couple of 64GB cards, I rarely fill it with 1 flight session, but if I do, I have others to put into the drone, and the footage on the full card will be safe with me.
With the ANAFI I wouldn't recommend switching in and out micro SD cards. The holder is pretty fragile and you are going to break it eventually. Stick to a 64GB or 128GB card and you will have plenty of capacity. I would recommend downloading the video to a computer regularly. Once the memory card gets full on the drone it will slow down the performance a bit. And like previous post said, you can lose everything on the card at any time if the drone crashes in a lake or something.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
With the ANAFI I wouldn't recommend switching in and out micro SD cards. The holder is pretty fragile and you are going to break it eventually.
I disagree with this statement. I have had my Anafi for over 2 years now. I remove the card after every flight to down load my videos or photos to my PC. Never a problem. This type of SD card holder has been around for ever and works well. You can order new flippers\locking doors if you happen to lose yours out in the field. I carry 10 spares with me but never had to use them.

I am in the camp of having a 64GB or 32GB in the Anafi - forces me to download footage more often (using USB OTG to my phone normally if on holiday) or swapping cards.

Keeping too much footage on the drone could be an issue in case of losing it!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator