Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the latest stable release of FreeFlight, for Anafi ?

JCamilo

Reaction score
It would be good if the latest version was always indicated here, because at this moment, for me, the doubt remains.

Doubt is a part of life.
Update to the latest version as FF6 tells you.
Yes, doubts are part of life, but there have always been people who try to help others, clarifying. My problem is that the updates I've done so far have been proposed by the application, and now that's not happening, although on the Parrot website, it speaks of a more up-to-date version.
Being sarcastic increases doubts.

You can see the actual FW and software versions here:
Meanwhile FF6 is 6.7.6.
Do you have these versions?

Last edited:
You can see the actual FW and software versions here:
Meanwhile FF6 is 6.7.6.
Do you have these versions?
Thanks, I have Anafi Fpv, with version 6.7.3 Mod App.
As the App does not ask for an update, how should I proceed, always, including the Mod version?

Thanks, I have Anafi Fpv, with version 6.7.3 Mod App.
As the App does not ask for an update, how should I proceed, always, including the Mod version?
The original FF6 version 6.7.6 can be downloaded in the app store. After updating FF6 to 6.7.6 the new firmware versions (drone, controller, battery) are installed "automatically" (you are asked to update in FF6).
The modded versions can be downloaded from links in the the mod app threads in this forum. There are also descriptions how to install these versions.

Reactions: JCamilo
The original FF6 version 6.7.6 can be downloaded in the app store. After updating FF6 to 6.7.6 the new firmware versions (drone, controller, battery) are installed "automatically" (you are asked to update in FF6).
The modded versions can be downloaded from links in the the mod app threads in this forum. There are also descriptions how to install these versions.
Thanks.

Finally yesterday I managed to install 6.7.6, including the Mod version. One problem remains: I don't know how to insert the DRI (Direct Remote Identification), I ask to insert it but it doesn't open the input. Does anyone know how to solve?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem