Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to buy HD batteries and charger?

Air Raid

Reaction score
I want to buy 2 more batteries and one more charger for my BB 2. It came with 3350 mAh battery and charger, so that's what I want. Should I just by BB 2 Power batteries and Power charger from Parrot? They look a little different in the pics. Do they fit?

Northumbrian

Reaction score
I want to buy 2 more batteries and one more charger for my BB 2. It came with 3350 mAh battery and charger, so that's what I want. Should I just by BB 2 Power batteries and Power charger from Parrot? They look a little different in the pics. Do they fit?
If they are 3350mAh, from Parrot, and they are for a BB2, why would they not fit?...... maybe I am missing something?

Reaction score
The 3350mAh batteries are for the BB2 Power and they recommend you don’t use them in a standard BB2. There are a few YouTube videos on the differences between the batteries.

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
The 3350mAh batteries are for the BB2 Power and they recommend you don’t use them in a standard BB2. There are a few YouTube videos on the differences between the batteries.
Yes, the Power charger are for Power 3350 mAh batteries only. The regular bebop 2 charger will not fully charge a power battery, eBay has a few dealers selling Power equipment, check eBay.

That’s all I use now, Power 3350 mAh batteries. They tend to out live the stock Battery as well.

Good luck!
Paul

Crashandburn

Reaction score
Even though this is an old post...i'll add my 2 cents anyway. I get ALL my stuff from ebay,and deal with only ONE seller and NEVER had a problem. DONT buy aftermarket/third party batteries! Go with OEM Parrot stuff! I learned the hard way. I purchased a 4000mah aftermarket batt,on the cheap,and it would NOT stay plugged into my standard BB2,causing my bird to crash on more than one occasion and hurting it.

Jim

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
Even though this is an old post...i'll add my 2 cents anyway. I get ALL my stuff from ebay,and deal with only ONE seller and NEVER had a problem. DONT buy aftermarket/third party batteries! Go with OEM Parrot stuff! I learned the hard way. I purchased a 4000mah aftermarket batt,on the cheap,and it would NOT stay plugged into my standard BB2,causing my bird to crash on more than one occasion and hurting it.

I agree, only but parrot made batteries. I use power batteries, long flight times.

Paul

Jim

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickfre