Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fpv version range troubles

MightFlight

Reaction score
Good Morning all. I own 2 anafi versions, FPV(strong legs) and anafi 4k regular. I have had them and flying for around 2 years now. The fpv version has a loud buzzing noise from motor/wifi cables shaking inside hollow legs and range is awful. Has anyone else noticed the fpv versions range is a lot shorter than regular? I feel like it is stuck in CE mode but I am from the states. The regular anafi out performs it by far which I can get the max stated range on with no bars dropped. What do you suppose is wrong with fpv one? I am maxing 800ft before it just drops from full bars to 1 wifi bar and in farmland! The controller or fpv drone itself?
I have reset the controller and drone but still poor range.

Reactions: Randy Jones
Problem solved, it was in CE mode and wrong country. A reset fixed it. As for the noise a bit of dirt was caked on top one of the motor bells. Hard to see. It fixed vibration somewhat but still not as quite as the regular anafi. I will check for more dirt in all the motors.

Reactions: Randy Jones
Good Morning all. I own 2 anafi versions, FPV(strong legs) and anafi 4k regular. I have had them and flying for around 2 years now. The fpv version has a loud buzzing noise from motor/wifi cables shaking inside hollow legs and range is awful. Has anyone else noticed the fpv versions range is a lot shorter than regular? I feel like it is stuck in CE mode but I am from the states. The regular anafi out performs it by far which I can get the max stated range on with no bars dropped. What do you suppose is wrong with fpv one? I am maxing 800ft before it just drops from full bars to 1 wifi bar and in farmland! The controller or fpv drone itself?
I have reset the controller and drone but still poor range.
I just got a second hand fpv, but I am new to drone work, so can't give assistance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kameme