Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

18650 battery On Parrot anafi

rsvibhadaniya

Reaction score
Hey anyone having Parrot anafi Tried to mode battery for using 18650 battery ., like other drone battery mods like

You could do it like this guy, who wanted to reduce the weight of Anafi by disassembling the Anafi battery and replacing the original Lipos by others with lower capacity.
Instead you could use 2 18650 cells to reach a higher capacity than 2700 mAh.

You could do it like this guy, who wanted to reduce the weight of Anafi by disassembling the Anafi battery and replacing the original Lipos by others with lower capacity.
Instead you could use 2 18650 cells to reach a higher capacity than 2700 mAh.
Do you know of a video that shows the adaptation of the anafi battery to use the two 18650 batteries?

Hi , actually , use a 18650 battery work ,but no efficient (7-10min flight), why ?
- The anafi is make for working with the HVlipo , Parrot build this drone arround that .
Seen the principe of KV motor ,or stuff like that .

Now , I don't now the reaction of the anafi with a lower voltage than 6.6V ,the limitation is software , and I don't know how to lower that .
If someone know how to do that , I will test .

The best solution, for me and at the moment, is this:
High Voltage LiPo 2700mAh 20C Upgrade Cell for Anafi + AOKoda Portable USB Charger . Too bad the supplier insists on sending by the speculator FEDEX, which wants the sum of 136 dollars, to bring it to Europe. Any other company would bring it for 2 to 5 dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibrah99