Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

21 MP not more available since firmware 1.68

I will check.

I do know that the 21 MP is not used by Pix4D Capture, so I would not be surprised that they got rid of it altogether.

If true this is very disappointing for me at least. I am not sure why they take away the option to use the full sensor for your images. We are perfectly capable of "fixing" the barrel distortion ourselves.

To all Anafi Pilot ,are you having or noticed that 21 MP picture rectilinear JPG are not more available?
I don't think that 21MP was ever available in rectilinear mode,
Believe it has always been 16MP which still works?

- Photo resolutions:
▪ Wide (JPEG & DNG): 21MP (5344x4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
▪ Rectilinear (JPEG): 16MP (4608x3456) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV

Sorry, I misread your post.
I agree with BRC, 21MP was the full barrel images. There was not a 21MP rectilinear.

I thought maybe you meant that the 21MP barrel images are now gone from Free Flight 6 like they are in Pix4D Capture.

Yes they ware available in FF6 and Pix4dCapture till firmware 1.67 I have a many Rectilinear picture at 21MP as prove and again Parrot messing up what we should have and pay for. Terrible company no any explanation and support to customer to fix the issue like other company does

I have a Support ticket in for this. And its been days, yet no one has gotten back to me, just a generic autorespond that someone will help me soon.

I really want my 21MP images back.

I think more people need to bring this up to their support if we are going to get something done about it.

Of course, you have every reason to demand that a product sold with certain functions must fulfill as described, but I think that here there is a misunderstanding that not even Parrot is able to explain, according to all the information, white-paper,manuals indicate that the rectilinear photos are in 16 MP.
At one point how was possible that we were able to use 21 MP? Being that it was never designed for this resolution?
The problem is Parrot, they never explains its errors leaving users in a state of abandonment, as well as in many other problems that occur creating more confusion to the users
Personally through European consumer law I made a claim for the total lack of professionalism of Parrot to the point that they have simply ignored the claim of the lawyers in France without response

We need here in Europe a drone advocacy like it was mention in another threads

The chances of you getting any response from Parrot, let alone an explantion, is miniscule. Since they brought out the Anafi USA they are not interested at all in us hobby users.

Basically they used us as beta testers for a product we were not aware of. They may just as well post a notice on their site telling us to "F**k Off"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame