Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2nd day crash

Kyjay333

Reaction score
2nd day buying a used bebop 2. Looks as if one of the propellers broke about 20ft in the air. Landed on its top. The gps board up too is bent, and obviously the missing propeller. Also one of the gps antenna on the bottom feet came off I ordered a new gps board and new antennas. I noticed the motors seem to have almost a lean to them. All of them when spinning by hand. Like goes a bit up and down. Is this normal. Also anything else I should look out for after a crash. And the battery is shot. Have to order a new one.

2nd day buying a used bebop 2. Looks as if one of the propellers broke about 20ft in the air. Landed on its top. The gps board up too is bent, and obviously the missing propeller. Also one of the gps antenna on the bottom feet came off I ordered a new gps board and new antennas. I noticed the motors seem to have almost a lean to them. All of them when spinning by hand. Like goes a bit up and down. Is this normal. Also anything else I should look out for after a crash. And the battery is shot. Have to order a new one.
Hi,i dont know what you paid for bebop 2 but in your case i would buy another used bebop 2,you can bid on ebay,this one is currently 150$ Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone (White) | eBay
it is unfortunate waht happend to you but i think it will cost you more to fix than just to get another bebop2...crashed one you can use for spare parts

Hi,i dont know what you paid for bebop 2 but in your case i would buy another used bebop 2,you can bid on ebay,this one is currently 150$ Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone (White) | eBay
it is unfortunate waht happend to you but i think it will cost you more to fix than just to get another bebop2...crashed one you can use for spare parts
Dang I already ordered the parts they were about 70 all together

Pray it works out for ya.....nothing worse than when you brake new toy and endup spending more time fixing it than flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K