Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A couple of pictures taken width Parrots latest software update.

Landbo

Reaction score
I have not been able to get the FF6 to collect my pano properly, so I have gone over to collect them in Affinity Photo instead. Here is a shot of sunrise from this morning.

Pano-02.jpg

Will not cheat people for an HDR image of the same sunrise collected by seven photos in Affinity Photo again.

hdr-01.jpg

Enjoy.

Regards Leif.

Nice (y)
Nothing beats hanging 400 feet in the air watching the sunrise...
Amazing times we live in!

Nice (y)
Nothing beats hanging 400 feet in the air watching the sunrise...
Amazing times we live in!

Thanks, yes from the height you can get some good shots many times.

PS. They are only taken from 300 ft or 100 meters AGL because we here in Denmark can not fly higher due to the country's legislation. :)

Regards Leif.

I just found a single shot of the clouds where the sun had begun to break through. The picture is taken in strong fog on Friday, December 7, 2018.

P7201483xx.jpg

The picture is taken with Anafi's NAT position and I have deliberately done nothing to change the colors.

Regards Leif.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
shot.jpg
Some saturation and an attempt at noise reduction. The Anafi camera does well at capturing the color, but suffers from noise in low light conditions. I would be interested in seeing a similar shot using the P-LOG style. It looks like it might be possible to get a really good result in post production. A very atmospheric shot BTW - no pun intended.

Reactions: Cityull
View attachment 642
Some saturation and an attempt at noise reduction. The Anafi camera does well at capturing the color, but suffers from noise in low light conditions. I would be interested in seeing a similar shot using the P-LOG style. It looks like it might be possible to get a really good result in post production. A very atmospheric shot BTW - no pun intended.

It's about to be a week too late to suddenly think about making the shot in P-LOG. ;)

I do not think you're faithful to the image by raising the colors. In the fog all colors are washed out!

Trying to fight against noise is a matter of taste. Personally, some noise in a picture does not bother me, provided the image is not blow up in a very large size.

Regards Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian