Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Cursory Investigation at Thorndon Park

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
I have since the beginning of the year slowly sold off my full-frame photography kit & was picking up another Olympus mirrorless camera on Friday that I had bought second-hand through a local Craigslist type of service. The handover happened on the complete opposite side of town from me, so I decided to take the Anafi along for a quick fly & investigation of a small section of this public park while I was out that way. It was originally the water source for the North-eastern suburbs, but the water level is much lower now that it's been converted to a public space. Possibly due to the fact that just the other side of the earthen retaining banks there are huge amounts of domiciles. It is used enthusiastically by local families, walkers & joggers & I'll be back here soon to try out a range of other manoeuvres & to investigate more of the park.

If the background music seems familiar, that would be because it's a blending of Gershwin's "Rhapsody in blue" & the Beatle's "A day in the life"; put together by a British fellow a bit over ten years ago (from memory).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB