Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Aftermarket Propellers

I think they are all pretty much the same. I have always just bought the cheapest I see on ebay - but changed any individual prop out as soon as there are any nicks in the plastic. And used the original Anafi hex key, not any tool supplied with the 3rd party props. And stuck with the original black colour scheme since maybe the plastic used on coloured ones is not of the same quality.

I wouldn't trust anything but Parrot props until Parrots run dry. Parrot seems to still be still stocking them on Amazon brand new. (y)

Reactions: BRC
I think they are all pretty much the same. I have always just bought the cheapest I see on ebay - but changed any individual prop out as soon as there are any nicks in the plastic. And used the original Anafi hex key, not any tool supplied with the 3rd party props. And stuck with the original black colour scheme since maybe the plastic used on coloured ones is not of the same quality.

Have you recieved vibration warnings on ff6 with them?

Have you checked to see if they are balanced and weigh them?

Have you recieved vibration warnings on ff6 with them?

Have you checked to see if they are balanced and weigh them?
No warnings, or problems. They are slightly less flexible than the Parrot ones, so are probably slightly heavier - which is why I've always replaced them in pairs on the same motor to avoid possible vibration by being off balance. I don't see any genuine Parrot Anafi props listed on amazon.co.uk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73