Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi #1 is back in service

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
The Anafi that spent 3 months hanging in a tree during our Canadian winter and the camera would not move up or down has now been fixed. The camera would send video back to the phone but I had no gimbal control. So after reading of another members same problem I thought I would dive into trying to fix mine. I figured it was either a burnt out gimbal board or just a lose connection. After removing the plastic brackets that seem to hold some connections in place I tried the reset the connections. It was hard to tell if I was doing any good until I put it back together. This time the camera went through the initialization process but had no video down link to the phone. So I took it apart again and played with the connectors. Not sure which one it was but the second time I got it all back together everything works just like new. :)
Its turned out to be a Good Friday in more then one way (y)

Buddies

Excellent news. Still very impressed that it survived so long hanging in a tree. Much tougher than some people would imagine!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
This is so cool! Glad to hear your Anafi issue is fixed, amazing it survived up in the tree so long.

Thanks for sharing, that’s probably the same issue my Anafi is having, Ive looked inside mine twice and disconnected some wires but seeing your post encourages me to look inside again.

Congratulations getting the Anafi Gimbal working again,
Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phildart