Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi and SC2

kcobean

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm an owner of an original Bebop. As it is now seemingly impossible to find batteries for the Bebop, i'd like to look at a new Drone. I purchased a SkyController2 with the FPV goggles recently, thinking I'd use them with my Bebop. Can the SC2 be used with the Anafi, or just the Bebop2? thanks!

The FPV googles will though! :-0 (the other way around would have been preferable I presume..)

You presume correctly. :)

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Bebop2 since I'm going to have all the gear to go with it and at least you can still get replacement batteries for the 2. I searched high and low for batteries for the 1 and they are like unicorns now.

You presume correctly. :)

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Bebop2 since I'm going to have all the gear to go with it and at least you can still get replacement batteries for the 2. I searched high and low for batteries for the 1 and they are like unicorns now.
That is an excellent drone as well!

Hello all,
I'm an owner of an original Bebop. As it is now seemingly impossible to find batteries for the Bebop, i'd like to look at a new Drone. I purchased a SkyController2 with the FPV goggles recently, thinking I'd use them with my Bebop. Can the SC2 be used with the Anafi, or just the Bebop2? thanks!

Freeflight Pro and Anafi

It may be worked for control basic movement without any video streaming functions as possible!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut