Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi buy

Peahead

Reaction score
Was thinking abt buying an Anafi. I found a website apparently in France...parrotanafi.com. I was wondering if anyone knows if this site is legit. Great prices if it is...thanks much..

BTW, I'm new to the forum. Apologize for not throwing myself out there first. Also pretty new to the hobby...abt 7 months. I have an Altair Outlaw and a Hubsan Zino..

If your in Europe you can buy right from Parrot.com. In North America you can buy it at Dronenerds or BHphotovideo for Anafi thermal and best buy for the Anafi.

Thank you. I'm in the US. So buying from that site is not do-able? Advertised price is much better than here.

if you pick it up at bestbuy it probably works out around the same price compared to the other site if you consider the delivery charges. Not sure, just saying.

Ok. Thanks again. Here (bestbuy) its $599.99 and 99.99 per battery. The website offered it for $539.99 for the quad and 3 batteries.

Unless I'm looking at a different site. The Anafi Extended is $639.20 and the Anafi with just 1 battery is $ 559.20.

I would also check what the shipping is from there. I know I've ordered stuff from Europe and I paid a very high price for shipping.

Amazon. Check their prices too. I got a refurb for $450 and it has been perfect for 15 hours....good as new.

Was thinking abt buying an Anafi. I found a website apparently in France...parrotanafi.com. I was wondering if anyone knows if this site is legit. Great prices if it is...thanks much..

Immediately, it might look like a scam webpage since some of the setup from Parrot's website is used. It's just not Parrot behind. When you study the page at www.scamadviser.com you can see it is located in Canada and is only 100 days old. In my opinion it does not smell good.

Regards, Leif.

Immediately, it might look like a scam webpage since some of the setup from Parrot's website is used. It's just not Parrot behind. When you study the page at www.scamadviser.com you can see it is located in Canada and is only 100 days old. In my opinion it does not smell good.

Regards, Leif.
Thanks Lief for looking at it. I'm not too technically savey. Now says you can't be too cautious.....Mark

Unless I'm looking at a different site. The Anafi Extended is $639.20 and the Anafi with just 1 battery is $ 559.20.
After looking at it again, I think you're right. When you look at the anafi extended and then just anafi, the description does not change while the price does.. I'm looking at it on a tablet -vs- PC. Only heartburn abt buying it at Bestbuy is they charge a 15% restocking fee if you return it.

Have a look at parrotanafi.com's returns conditions. It basically says no refunds under any conditions and no returns at all for discounted items.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut