Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi camera sensors?

JDrone

Reaction score
Just received my new anafi via warranty on my first one (bad sensor), the new footage looks amazing, my question is this. is the anafis camera prone to going bad? Sensor, etc?

In the last two years I think I have only seen 3 or 4 who have had sensor trouble but I can also say I have seen this happen on other brands just as much if not more so depending on how you define prone to going bad I will leave that up to you. :)

From all the reading I've done here over the last year I would say if the camera is fine for the first month it will have a high probability of staying that way. A large number of camera problems are due to crashes, so don't do that and you will likely have several years of fun.

From all the reading I've done here over the last year I would say if the camera is fine for the first month it will have a high probability of staying that way. A large number of camera problems are due to crashes, so don't do that and you will likely have several years of fun.

Yes the mathematical statics show this - there are some lovely bath tub charts for electronics which show this very well.

Chance of failure decreases quite rapidly at the beginning, and near the end of useable life, chance of failure increases very slowly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thom_brth