Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi case

gromsy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got my Anafi with the extended package because it was the cheapest way to get two extra batteries and USB-C cables. Unfortunately I've discovered that the extended carry case is a bit too bulky for the hydration backpack I want to carry it in, and also the single-strap design is not really suited to hiking with. So I was hoping to find an original case that just fits the drone, and get a separate case (Sunnylife probably) for the controller. That way I'd be able to spread the various pieces out through the small backpack.

Does anyone know where I can get a case for just the drone from? I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them online.

Reactions: Kdavis2269
Someone here may be willing to sell you theirs, I suppose one can remove the Wifi code that is affixed to the case. And you're right, I checked Amazon and Ebay - you may be out of luck. I can't part out with mine though...sorry.

I have the same requirement and I found and ordered a "JBL Charge 3 case" . It appears to have the right measurements but I have not received it yet.JBLCharge.jpg

That case looks like it might fit, so please let me know how it goes once you've tried it out. I'm really keen on one that is designed specifically for the Anafi though, just to reduce the chance it'll get damaged when moving about because it is not packed securely enough in a generic case.

Reactions: yarrr
@mike_kelly Where did you get your half skin from? any other pics of it with arms open, just the sort of thing I have been looking for to make it a little more visible in flight.

Thanks

you may want to flip it around........that stretch band may accidentally hit the camera :D
I Would add a Gimble Protector. The one i use just is a little cup that clicks onto front arm points.

On Amazon <5.00 delivered
Gimbal Lock Protector for Parrot ANAFI, Elevin(TM) Gimbal Camera Protector Lens Cap Cover Drone Protective Shell for Parrot ANAFI
by Elevin(TM) _ Drone Accessories

@mike_kelly Where did you get your half skin from? any other pics of it with arms open, just the sort of thing I have been looking for to make it a little more visible in flight.

Thanks

I got it from Dankla who is a forum member here. Yes the dark grey may be a stylish look but it is not practical for everyday use.

The elastic is not an issue but I do use a gimbal protector, it just was not on in the picture.

I got it from Dankla who is a forum member here. Yes the dark grey may be a stylish look but it is not practical for everyday use.

The elastic is not an issue but I do use a gimbal protector, it just was not on in the picture.
Thanks for the update! That does look like it might be just the right size and shape. Does the drone move around in the case much once you close it up? Still worried that bouncing around it might be a bit loose.

Hey everyone, I just got my Anafi with the extended package because it was the cheapest way to get two extra batteries and USB-C cables. Unfortunately I've discovered that the extended carry case is a bit too bulky for the hydration backpack I want to carry it in, and also the single-strap design is not really suited to hiking with. So I was hoping to find an original case that just fits the drone, and get a separate case (Sunnylife probably) for the controller. That way I'd be able to spread the various pieces out through the small backpack.

Does anyone know where I can get a case for just the drone from? I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them online.
Hi, you dont want to do a trade?

I have an original case that I could part with, if you're not to far away from Vancouver Island. Also have 2 spare batteries I don't need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame