Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI Controller Tablet Holder

I bought one of those a couple months back. It's very cheaply made and not very sturdy, in my experience with it.

I use DirtyJdesigns holder without the strap block. That allows me to shut the controller after use, without having to remove the tablet holder arms. Makes life much simpler. Some other tablet holders that I have seen advertised need to be removed before packing up and closing the controller after a session in the sky.
Regards
Douglas

I'm happy with my DirtyJ tablet holder, they made me a custom lower holder with a couple fingers that keep the tablet from flopping the lid closed. Comes in handy in a bouncing Jeep.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
I am using the same one as KayKay, but in the U.S. Amazon store it has a different branding (certainPL). Once I figured out how to make it "click", it works fine with my LG V20 with the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: KayKay
I bought from DirtyJdesigns for my 7 inch tablet. Could not be happier with it. He has for small tablets and large tablets.
International shipping is a tad expensive but the end product is well worth it. And he stands behind his products.

Parrot Anafi Small Tablet Adapter for 7-9

Parrot Anafi Large Tablet Adapter for 9-11

Thanks for linking to these! I just bought one for the iPad Air 2 I have & the power block, so I can leave it set up but not drain the power as I have a break or do some photography. Initially, I had bought something along the lines of the OP's first post, but it's cumbersome to try & get it on & off & ill-fitting (slack).

I'm looking forward to this arriving, especially to be able to use it in conjunction with a lanyard, for some support with the extra size & weight of the iPad being used.

LOL, I have one on the way also as I bought an 8" Asus Zenpad for only $80 at bestbuy, display model it was. Seems to work just fine for the drone.

I bought one of those a couple months back. It's very cheaply made and not very sturdy, in my experience with it.
The one I've got is actually quite good and firm on the controller. Yours might be from a different Amazon merchant perhaps?

I got one of those but was a little worried the metal rods / components would interfere with the wireless range which in the UK that is pretty weak anyway.

Last edited:
Hello, I made this simple invention and at the moment it holds up well

2019-02-01 15.48.55.jpg2019-02-01 15.49.13.jpg

I use this one made of aluminum and plastic have not had any issues in 6 months

Portable Mobile Phone Dedicated Holder Stand Remote Controller For Parrot ANAFI
( 332771593127 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
US $19.39

Attachments

• 20190206_104045.jpg
    20190206_104045.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 20190206_104034.jpg
    20190206_104034.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I use this one made of aluminum and plastic have not had any issues in 6 months

Portable Mobile Phone Dedicated Holder Stand Remote Controller For Parrot ANAFI
( 332771593127 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
US $19.39
That's the exact one that I got. Mine is not a tight fit, I'd have to pack it with washers to get a tight fit on the controllers stem. I really don't like the fact that it covers the controller, so I can't see the buttons, lights or sticks. That's just a personal thing.

IMG_4133.jpg

Here it is when I put it on the shaft of the controller, you can see the 1mm gap between the tightening screw & the plate.

IMG_4131.jpg

Then it moves to this angle, putting unnecessary strain on the shaft of the controller.

IMG_4132.jpg

Reactions: IronSky1
Interesting. I do not use the thumb screws and plate. I never have any issues with it falling out. I like the balance of the unit. does not feel top heavy. Possibly it is the weight of your tablet I use a Samsung Tab S2 8" with clear cover on weighs 300g about 250g without the clear cover. It do not work with heavier tablets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Using the dirtyJ tablet holder with out the optional kicker that some people do not like because they have a hard time getting it on I find it works just as good with out the kicker and see no reason for it. This is with a 7" tablet and I love the fact I don't have to remove the holder to close the antenna.
20180922_112648.jpg

20180922_112706.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut