Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi does not turn on

Prana

Reaction score
Anafi Parrot does not turn on. The battery flashes one led after the other twice and then that's it ... Checked the internal connections nothing is disconnected. Any remedies?

Last edited:
When did this start happening? Have you flown the Anafi recently?

If you remove that battery from the Anafi and then press the power button what do the LEDs on the battery do?

If you have a multimeter you could check the voltage at the battery terminals to see whether the battery is fully charged.

Did you check this location's cable connection securely? Did you try to unplug and re-plug this flexible cable?

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 38
I had opened Anafi to reconnect and flat vertical camera. Everything was fine it turned on it was checked normally ... Before closing it I do another check and it is not accessed: checked power flat near the room flat is ok. Clicking the battery three times, one LED after another lights up but Anafi does not start.

I also have this situation. After updating to 1.7.7, the drone will not turn on. Two green lamps light up on the battery, the fan starts up and that's it. The motors don't move, neither does the camera. After a few seconds, the fan turns off
Battery was full

Last edited:
My situation has not changed. After trying to reset through the battery, the battery got very hot after I took it off. I lay there for two days until I was completely discharged. And he stopped warming himself. Now it does not turn on and does not charge.

If the battery under a specific Voltage, the charge circuit will not be start to work. This behavior I've seen also on an old tablet. So I'll believe the charge circuit in the Anafi works simular. If the battery has a short circuit by himself, so I'll believe, that the charging circuit is defect... (N-Fet) so happen one time with a brand-new accu for the Disco. I've open the accu, remove the charge circuit and charge the acce with a good Lipo charger instead of the standard wallplug. Uncomfortable, this one is with the Lipo from the Anafi not possible

I have the same situation. After a collision with a wall and a fall from a height of half a meter, the Anafi does not turn on. The battery indicator turns on and off, and the fan starts. Everything else doesn't work. Checked the connections, nothing indicates damage. Where to look for a breakdown?

I would look very hard at the ribbon flex cable from the center of the motor board to the mainboard. The fan is connected to the motor board so it makes sense that only the fan works if that cable is dislodged in some way. Unfortunately its hard to see the end on the motor board without quite a bit of disassembly.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44