Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi etc signin glitch

kyoshi

Reaction score
I am a new owner and couldn't log in. Seems that Parrot has a software problem and that there are other models and users that had the same problem. Still waiting, though less patiently, for the fix.

I'm presuming that you mean the Free Flight app & logging in to My Parrot. If you could share a screenshot of your problem it would help everyone here. What version is it? Are you updated to the latest?

Have you tried uninstalling the Freeflight app & then re-installing it? Have you checked that you have given the app the necessary permissions to access the internet & your GPS?

I have had no problems with the Freeflight app at all, just ith me not knowing how to access certain things! :oops:

Thanks fore the replies I received. I learned the following:
- from the forum that I can fly without signing into Freeflight on my iPhone.
- from Parrot support that my iPhone (5c) is too old to sign-in and I need to update.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Thanks fore the replies I received. I learned the following:
- from the forum that I can fly without signing into Freeflight on my iPhone.
- from Parrot support that my iPhone (5c) is too old to sign-in and I need to update.
That's a pity it's not compatible with the iPhone 5C. If you are thinking about a new phone for the app, maybe just a cheap Android one that meets their specifications for under $100?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut