Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Flight Plan Tutorial

How often do you use the flight plan feature?

• Everytime I fly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost every outing

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • From time to time

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Never

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
It will be interesting to see your results on the progressive course. One of the biggest complaints is how the Anafi stops or jerks around way points. If there is a POI between them it seems to be a smooth transition. Looking forward on your opinion on how well it handles the progressive course.

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
It will be interesting to see your results on the progressive course. One of the biggest complaints is how the Anafi stops or jerks around way points. If there is a POI between them it seems to be a smooth transition. Looking forward on your opinion on how well it handles the progressive course.

YESSS!!!! I am in the middle of editing my flight plan video and I just came out here to search for a thread on this very subject. I noticed that even with Automatic Progressive Course turned on the Anafi still pauses at each waypoint and it is exactly how you say. It is smooth when there is a POI. The Bebop 2 is MUCH smoother than this and I am very very surprised....and a bit disappointed. I hope Parrot corrects this in a firmware update. We have to get them to improve this to match the prior generation Bebop 2!

I also noticed that the camera does not reset to level like the Bebop 2 does either! Incredible!

Yes, something the actually charge money for you would think they would but more R&D into fixing this glitch. Its been around since day one.

Has anyone figured out a workaround for this issue? My area has a construction project going on that I wanted to fly every weekend and make a timelapse of but the thing stops, hovers a second, then rotates before continuing at each of the circled way-points.
flight plan question.jpg

Has anyone figured out a workaround for this issue? My area has a construction project going on that I wanted to fly every weekend and make a timelapse of but the thing stops, hovers a second, then rotates before continuing at each of the circled way-points.
View attachment 3286

If you're on the most recent firmware and have progressive course turned on, it shouldn't be doing that. Parrot actually put a fix in in response to my video. However, some guys have noted that it still pauses when there is an altitude change between waypoints and/or POIs. See what you think about this footage which was after the firmware update:
. Otherwise, you should reach out to Parrot, they are actually pretty good about responding.

If you're on the most recent firmware and have progressive course turned on, it shouldn't be doing that. Parrot actually put a fix in in response to my video. However, some guys have noted that it still pauses when there is an altitude change between waypoints and/or POIs. See what you think about this footage which was after the firmware update:
. Otherwise, you should reach out to Parrot, they are actually pretty good about responding.
Thanks!

I have searched this question and watched so many tutorials but never an answer to this..

In the flight plan, I go into timeline view and drag the camera icon to the relevant waypoint in order to set it for taking a photograph. The problem is that the camera has a default setting in flight plan currently fixed on hyperlapse. I do not want it to take hyperlapse pictures. I want to set the camera to take 360 panoramas or rectangular jpeg/dngs. However the only options I can adjust on the timeline view are to change the interval on the hyperlapse or the file type.. not to change to single shot or panorama.

I then go into manual flight mode where there are full options for all camera modes, and set the desired picture setting.. but no, it does not transfer when I open flight plan. The trouble is I know it's possible as it used to take rectangular jpegs when set to stills in flight plan.. and I don't know how it's changed!

Any thoughts?
Gareth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante