Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Flips over

Orlando Drones

Reaction score
A customer brought in an ANAFI that someone had replaced an arm/leg on it. I fix drones but am not familiar with the ANAFI model. so far I have only checked that the propellers seem to be on correctly and motors spinning in the correct direction. Plus did a compass calibration. The front end jumps up first when I touch take off, the drone flips over landing upside down and stops. was gonna do a reset but figured I'd search and post on here to see if there is any other troubleshooting steps I can try. Is there any other calibration or settings that could cause this. I have not opened the drone to check inside yet. Thanks

Well to me it sounds like the props are on backwards or the arm that was changed is hooked up wrong. Are you sure the motors are spinning in the right direction? Unfortunately the Anafi does not have a GUI to hook it up to to see what might be wrong. I had a Yuneec Q500 typhoon that I rebuilt with the same problem. Had to reassign the ESC's to spin the right way. Sadly all you can do is check the obvious with the Anafi.

LOL remove the props. At least that way you can see which way they are turning. Other then that I know of no other way.

Thanks for the response, is there a way to start the motors without taking off?

Do a hand start, without "throwing it" away, after "3,2,1-start"

And check the one motor, in your case the backward one(s), if they may stuck "a bit"
Spin by hand, in case all props are right, it can be there is some debris in!

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Came across the same issue , motor wires were in wrong order for me . you can check this on boot up . Anafi facing you - front Right - front left - Rear left - rear right

Came across the same issue , motor wires were in wrong order for me . you can check this on boot up . Anafi facing you - front Right - front left - Rear left - rear right

I agree ,that could be issue if his customer was messing with anafi first

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman