Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi for environmental analysis

mr.jacock

Reaction score
Hello, i'm looking for a anafi for environmental analysis and little mapping..
i'm looking for anafi because newer dji mini2 and air2 haven't sdk released so you can't do mapping, pro 2 is too expensive and air 2 is 12mpx camera.. (ifyou have better solution for my pourpose please write)
So, few question for you..
-the easiest way to set fcc mode is the modded freeflight app i think.. when you set it, also pix4d works in fcc mode?
-with my previous spark i use drone harmony.. wich upload the mission on drone (including the trigger camera point). i've read if you lost the connection with drone and pix4d drone continue his run but camera not shoot photo.. is right? instead, flight plan on freeflight are full autonomus and continue in case of lost link right? there is an app to make map if you lost link?

I’ve only ran Pix4Dcapture once myself, and it seemed to run completely autonomously - although I could be wrong! I didn’t have a live view throughout the mission, but all the photos were taken.

DJI have released the SDK for the Mini2 and Air range. Currently a few software developers are producing products. For example, Litchi is now compatible with the Mini 1, and this week they have updated nearly every night as they squeeze every last item out of the SDK to make their product the best.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Litchi supports proper mapping missions, i.e. surveys like grid and double grid. It is good for flight paths using waypoints and POI for filming and video though.

It also seems that the smaller DJI drones are limited with regards to the SDK possibilities when it comes to mapping. At least that's how I ended up with the Anafi instead.

DJI have released the SDK for the Mini2 and Air range. Currently a few software developers are producing products. For example, Litchi is now compatible with the Mini 1, and this week they have updated nearly every night as they squeeze every last item out of the SDK to make their product the best.
Litchi has been compatible with the DJI mini1 since November, but the mini2 is not one of the supported drones.
The latest version of Litchi is October 7th.
Where did you see the newer version? What's updated every night?

I am currently running g the new Litchi with my Mini 2 and it works superb, DJI SDJ was released some weeks back anditchi jumped on it.

Currently in Beta but the rate they are going with updates nearly every night this week its not going to stay as Beta for long.

Used it with my Mavic Pro previously and now it's going to be a winner for the Mini 2 and other current DJI offerings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut