Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Freewell ND Filter and AE Lock Test Part 2

Do you notice much difference with ND filters vs no ND filters?

• Yep

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I can't tell any difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last year there was a Youtube video out from a French reviewer. He had pointed out that light spot you noticed in the top portion. I wish I can remember what he thought it was caused by.
You have the newer filters with the notch correct? Could that be caused by the filter not being tight enough and letting in sunlight?

Found the video, its in French so you need sub titles turned on unless you understand French. :)
He talks about it around 2:41 into the video.

Wow, that's it! Thanks. That at least explains that anomaly. Still haven't figured out the discolorations on the bottom corners yet.

Hello Gadget, I just watched you video about ND filters. I was considering ordering the Freewell pack as you did, however, like you I would not want to handle the gimble after it has calibrated. Has anyone came up with a solution? Has anyone contacted Parrot for advise on the subject?

Hello Gadget, I just watched you video about ND filters. I was considering ordering the Freewell pack as you did, however, like you I would not want to handle the gimble after it has calibrated. Has anyone came up with a solution? Has anyone contacted Parrot for advise on the subject?

Unfortunately, it is what it is. I decided to keep the filters and I'm just very careful when I mount them. So far I've not had a problem, but after a couple hundred times is what I'm worried about. Parrot does recommend mounting them this way in the manual though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryontarded