Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi from a inlandvessel

Springfire

Reaction score
I work on a inlandvessel ship right now i lay in the middle of the river (anchor) but when i fly with my anafi the fpv gets really fast bad wifi is this because of all the steel from the ship or something?

Greets

The steal from the ship is not helping you also the ship probably has radar going which can cause a fly a way. Radar from big ships are not good to be around.

It would be nice to open the map view while in flight, click a "set home point" button and then touch the map where you would like it to be (kind of like setting a point to fly to) and then confirm new home point. I know it wouldn't be super accurate but at least it would get the home point back within a short distance from you after you have moved away from the last place you took off from.

I fly it from a boat too, although fiberglass. Radar is always off at anchor so that’s not an issue but we do have routers, AIS transmitter and some big engines and generators below deck. No issues so far except that it s critical to maintain LOS. When the drone flies to the opposite site the superstructure blocks the signal and I get yellow or red warnings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex