Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[ANAFI] Going crazy after a crash

PapyOurs

Reaction score
Hello i recently crashed witj my parrot anafi i mate the error to fly it out in stro'g wind after that i tried flying it agzin there was no problem and then second time it startedgoing left and right without any reason

i tried landing it it went down but when in the ground it didn't stop and bounced i hate to take it with my hands and when i put it upside down it did''t shut off instead it started turning very fast i eventually got cut i had to remove the battery to stop the drone

now i don't know where's the issue i would like to repair it if something isn't in it's right place and unfortunately i cannot contact anafi support because i actually live in Algeria

some help would be welcome

It seems like wifi signal from Skycontroller3 was poor. Was controller fully charged? Any blinking lights at takeoff?

As for repairs, first inspect all propellers for hairline cracks or scuffed edges & replace broken with GENUINE Anafi propellers. Next, inspect the entire Anafi for damage,especially the arms. Damage to the body might help figure out what's wrong inside if anything. To take apart needs very good eyes, nimble hands & paitence. If you lack either of these, don't even attempt!

Take the props off before testing anything. Anafi tends to loose GPS lock and get out of control when that happens.
Recalibrate compass and see it locks on with props off. Spin up power then put the props are on and reclaibrate then try. Set you altitude low
and max distance close and test again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut