Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Vertical camera Error

anafi76

Member
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hi im currently having technical issues with my parrot anafi thermal. Every time I turn it on it gives me this same error about the vertical camera. I've tried replacing it which hasn't worked. A previous owner has already tried to fixglue. I have removed as much of the glue as I can. But every time it boots up I get the same error.

Any guidance or advice is extremely welcome 🙏 I'm starting to run out of patience with this now.
 

Attachments

  • 20261002_121847.jpg
    20261002_121847.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20261002_121853.jpg
    20261002_121853.jpg
    873.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes I have actually done that. None of them had the exact problem or a solution. However I have now found a partial solution to the problem in a different thread though. Although it's not an ideal solution. Thank you for your quick reply.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
5,515
Messages
45,731
Members
9,127
Latest member
kralendorf