Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Hyperlapse compresssion?

OBjuan

Reaction score
What is the story with the hyperlapse settings on the Anafi?

For one thing I don't understand what the different frame rates mean, I understand the concept of timelapse photography, like take one photo every 5 seconds or whatever, but I don't understand how that translates to the 15-240 that Anafi's hyperlapse has?

More importantly though why is the compression different than regular video shot on the Anafi, and how do I play with it. I've filmed a couple of cool sunsets with my Anafi, and if I play them in VLC or this Faststone Viewer I have (and recommend) the compression is not as nice as other video I shot at the same time. Worse, I open them up in After Effects or Premiere, and they think it is only one frame long.

How do I get access to edit my sweet cloudlapse?

After failed dabblings in VLC and Adobes, I was able to convert the hyperlapse to a .mov with this, Video Converter and then I can see all the frames in edited it a little. Compression is still sucky though and all this was a pain in the butt. Still turned out pretty cool though. Check it and a few other nice anafi shots here: Security Check Required

I do my time-/hyperlapse in "full video"- mode
And speed it up, later
I think, i have more control about it, this way!
I can decide, in post, which speed looks good or "special"

I do my time-/hyperlapse in "full video"- mode
And speed it up, later
I think, i have more control about it, this way!
I can decide, in post, which speed looks good or "special"
That's a good approach. In this case I actually just had the drone sitting on the car, and it was an hour plus shot timelapse, but most times your idea sounds best, especially since the hyperlapse compression is weird and crappy compared to regular filming.

Hi guys, how knows what software can be converted file from FLAC to MP3 on a macbook? All free software does not offer this type of conversion. But, I need it. I used to work on Windows, now I've switched to mac and haven't figured everything out yet.

Hi, I found the answer to my question myself. Perhaps it will also be useful to someone. On a MacBook, converter Movavi will probably be the best software, it converts quickly enough from flac to Mp3. In the free version, there is a similar converter, so you don't have to buy anything, their site. But if you need other formats in the future, I would advise you to buy software. It is also very easy to convert several files at once: add them to the tray, select the format and click convert all. If the files are small, it converts very quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024