Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Mod Antenna

chrislkc

Reaction score
As i have seen that Alien has a 3D Print bracket for antenna mod, may i know any other idea for mod the antenna?

As i have seen that Alien has a 3D Print bracket for antenna mod, may i know any other idea for mod the antenna?
Did you get the 3d file? I havent

I m working that mod the controller ,drill to holes , then extend the connection to a mount on the controller then plug in two standalone ant.

Did you get the 3d file? I havent

I m working that mod the controller ,drill to holes , then extend the connection to a mount on the controller then plug in two standalone ant.
Working on this myself

SC3 booster mod,no drilling,just matter of replacing bottom compartment of sc3.....you do need 2 new batterys,i paid my 10 bucks and another 12 bucks for a 18350 battery charger(Amazon)....mod is shipped from honk kong and if someone is interested i dont recommend to order it for another 10 days,due covid 19 everything is shipped on ships,you will end up waithing 2 months to get your mod but mid July they should resume with air shipping......mod comes with 5ghz booster(EU) but if someone from USA wants to order 2.4ghz you just have to leave message.....otherwise,my mod should arrive in next 2-3 weeks,once i install it ,i will test it and post some screenshots here

SC3 booster mod,no drilling,just matter of replacing bottom compartment of sc3.....you do need 2 new batterys,i paid my 10 bucks and another 12 bucks for a 18350 battery charger(Amazon)....mod is shipped from honk kong and if someone is interested i dont recommend to order it for another 10 days,due covid 19 everything is shipped on ships,you will end up waithing 2 months to get your mod but mid July they should resume with air shipping......mod comes with 5ghz booster(EU) but if someone from USA wants to order 2.4ghz you just have to leave message.....otherwise,my mod should arrive in next 2-3 weeks,once i install it ,i will test it and post some screenshots here
I think I will order one for the Skydio as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut