Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi not working

Mbro57

Reaction score
Purchased a refurbished parrot Anafi about two weeks ago. Have had about 11 or 12 flights, worked perfectly. After recharging the battery, and installed properly, The battery flashes three times without starting the drone. SD cards installed properly, battery fully charged, Did all battery and drone firmware updates. The Drone will not start up.Did the battery reset, did not help. Any suggestions?

Check the Anafi where the battery connects. You could have a bent pin and it is causing a bad connection. Being a refurbished unit there could be all kinds of things wrong with it. Mostly connections inside the unit might be lose. If you can return it and get a exchange would be your best bet but if you can't taking it apart and checking all connections might help.

Reactions: Nidge
Sound advice from Augustine above.

I bought an Anafi, advertised as spares or repair, off eBay. It exhibited the same issues you are experiencing. On opening up I discovered the ribbon cable that connects the Power distribution board, the board the battery connects to, to the main board had come adrift. Reseating this cable brought everything back to life.

However as you say it’s a refurbished product I think your first act of redress is to contact the seller, assuming they also did the refurb, as you may have some legal right to their assistance.

Nidge.

Sent the sucker back, bought thru Amazon so a refund hopefully is in my future. With that said, I really liked the drone. The vid quality is great. The best thing I like is the smallish size and how quiet it is. The non geo fencing is also important for me. I live in a private cul de sac within 30 miles of Wash DC. Big NFZ. I would like sometimes to just buz around in my backyard, go no higher than 25 to 30ft, can’t do that with a mavic mini or with a flying shoebox like the Zino or Hubsan. Im just going to bite the bullet and buy a new Anafi. Do they ever go on sale less than $799?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024