Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My SD card doesn't work !!

Sarashina

Reaction score
Hi,

I used Bluegrass with Sequoia after a long time. When I inserted it into my Sequoia, the camera recognized the card but displayed strange information(0.0 GB used, 0.0GB available, percent bar ocuupied 51%). Additionally, when I tried to take a photo, the image did not save to either the Sequoia or the SD card.

I'm wondering if anyone has encountered a similar issue or might have suggestions on how to resolve this problem. Here are some more details:
  • The SD card is a SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC 256GB
  • The card worked properly around 5 months ago but has not been used since then.
Any insights or advice on troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if any additional information on the camera settings or SD card would be helpful. Thank you!

Hi,

I used Bluegrass with Sequoia after a long time. When I inserted it into my Sequoia, the camera recognized the card but displayed strange information(0.0 GB used, 0.0GB available, percent bar ocuupied 51%). Additionally, when I tried to take a photo, the image did not save to either the Sequoia or the SD card.

I'm wondering if anyone has encountered a similar issue or might have suggestions on how to resolve this problem. Here are some more details:
  • The SD card is a SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC 256GB
  • The card worked properly around 5 months ago but has not been used since then.
Any insights or advice on troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if any additional information on the camera settings or SD card would be helpful. Thank you!
sd card format if that doesnt help try different card to figure out if there is problem with sequoia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320