Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi on sale at BestBuy (USA) for $500; Extended for $700

Prices have been dropped on them for over two months here in Canada. Bestbuy is just trying to get rid of a product that does not sell very well.

699, that is about the black friday price from 2018.
Would be ok, methinks.
More interesting, however: Packed end of 2019 (or before) or feb/march this year?

or, could it be that Parrot are either producing a newer model of drone or leaving the consumer market and concentrating on the military aspect of their business????

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
The drone is being selled more expensive than when it was released.

I bought mine for 550 euros, and now they are at 698 at the same store.

And its not even the exended with more bateries verison.

Portugal prices:(

Maybe the quarantine effect... people fly less, so much less crashes and no need to to buy a new Anafi for replacement.
or, could it be that Parrot are either producing a newer model of drone or leaving the consumer market and concentrating on the military aspect of their business????

I remember reading that they had no project for a new "Anafi", so they are probably working mostly on this US military project, while maintaining the old models with updates and customers care - at least for professionals.

That said, I see no difference in price here, I suppose Best Buy's offer is motivated by lower local sales due to the quarantine (people can't crash their drones as quickly as they used to do, now).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar